Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Design Evaluation


This first picture is what I think is a good product design. Kleenex took what could have been just a regular tissue box and made them into a great shape that look like a piece of cut fruit. To me it says that they will have a sent of that fruit and be very soft. If I saw this on the isle next to some regular looking tissue boxes I would defiantly buy these and thats what makes this a great product design. And in a office I think that these would look a lot better and then that regular box and it would also not take up as much room.



This is my picture of bad product design. Anti-Theft Lunch Bags designed from a company called The. I would never buy these. Why would you pay an extra few dollars for bags that look like they have mold on them. I did not know that the crime rate on lunch sandwiches was so high.  Not only that but the mold is such a turn off to eat that sandwich. I think that I would pull that out to eat and throw it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment